Donate to TEP
TEP is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 and accepts tax deductible contributions.
Here are ways you can support TEP's new facility:
1. BUY A BRICK FOR $125. Your name will immediately appear on an innovative digital donor wall in our new facility! You may donate online or by mailing a check here.
2. NAME ONE OF THE BUILDING'S SIGNATURE SPACES. Naming opportunities are still available for the kitchen and café, gymnasium, and rooftop playyard. Inquire by emailing email@example.com or calling 347-778-0601 to request a meeting with the Principal.
In contrast to most charter schools, TEP does NOT solicit donations for general operating expenses. This is because a central feature of TEP’s mission is to demonstrate that schools can make a radical investment in teacher equity by reallocating existing public funding.
TEP Solicits Donations for Two Distinct Areas:
Ways to Give
There are three ways to contribute to TEP. These include:
1. Online via our secure and easy to use Donate Form
a. Please direct checks to “The Equity Project Charter School” with your desired designation area
(Capital Projects or Alumni Program) in the notes
b. Mail checks to 153 Sherman Ave, New York, NY 10034
3. Electronic Bank Transfer (EBT)
- For more information about EBT contributions please contact Katie McKenna at
► Visit our Donors & Fundraisers page to see a list of our non-anonymous brick & wall donors!